Even if you’re not a Chapter or District Leader, there will be plenty of opportunities to connect with other barbershoppers, and learn from some of the best facilitators in the Society!
Registration is $60 per person. Lodging accommodations will be made separately. All sales are final and will not be refunded. Registration will close on Wednesday, January 3rd, 2018 at 11:59 PM.
The one-day session begins at 9:00 AM and will conclude around 5:30 PM. If you plan to stay overnight, make your reservations directly with the Hilton Garden Inn Columbus/Edinburgh by calling them at (855) 214-4563. The hotel rate will be $124.95 plus tax if you mention this Cardinal District event when placing your reservation.
The following sessions will be offered for this year’s Leadership Academy:
- President – Jim DeBusman (CAR)
- Secretary – Greg Busch (CAR)
- Treasurer – Chris Berry (PIO)
- Marketing/PR/Outreach – Jordan Busboom (CAR)
- Chorus Directors – Jay Dougherty (JAD)
- Membership and Chapter Development – Bari Courts (CAR)
- Healthy Chapter Initiative – Rob MacDonald (EVG) and Scott Baylor (SWD)
New to this year’s Leadership Academy is the addition of a general session on the Healthy Chapter Initiative’s “THINK” program, which will be led by Rob MacDonald (EVG) and Scott Baylor (SWD) as part of the opening session. They will also teach Leadership Topics from the Healthy Chapter Initative as part of a separate track. We will also have Williams Stutts, Jr. (PIO) as our tag master who will teach tags throughout the duration of the program.
2018 Leadership Academy Schedule (subject to change)
- Saturday, January 6th, 2018
- 8:30 AM – Registration and Check-In
- 9:00 AM – General Welcome
- 9:30 AM – General Session – Healthy Chapter Initiative (“THINK” Program)
- 11:00 AM – Session Two
- 12:15 PM – Lunch (Included in the program)
- 1:30 PM – Session Three
- 3:00 PM – Session Four
- 4:20 PM – Send Off Session
- 5:30 PM – Keep The Whole World Singing
If you have any further questions, contact Craig Johnson (firstname.lastname@example.org). We look forward to seeing you at the 2018 Leadership Academy!